I Won't Regret This. Teeheeeeee.

Monday, October 04, 2010

My childhood was filled with Calvin and Hobbes, Archie and Garfield comics. I miss them.


I don't know what life would have been like without them honestly. The most genuine laughters maybe from those times.

"You know what's the rage this year? ...Hats."
Heheh. I love Hobbes.

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"For a mom, sometimes she's pretty cool."
I'm contemplating this when I have kids :D

"You squeeze my tears out."
Amidst the laughter and mischief, there comes a time when you never expect a comic to pull at your heartstrings. That's why Calvin and Hobbes is one of the best to me.

"It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw."
I loved Suzie :) Sorry this one might be small. Click on the strip to read it. Please don't kill those pretty eyes of yours.

"You've taught me nothing except how to cynically manipulate the system."
Enough said.
Ahhh. Sweet memories. Courtesy of Mr. Watterson . You da man.

3 gave their two cents:

kang said...

In those days, I like Lat cartoons like Kampung Boy. I lost a very precious gift from your late beloved uncle 29 years ago. A set of classical novel, Water Margin, Outlaws of the Marsh.

Sara said...

Hi Uncle! I didnt know you blogged :) Oh realllly. I liked Lat as well. It was good. But never had much access to it. Would have really loved to go to the house to see that library again. I'm pretty sure the books are still there. I rememebr it so well :)

kang said...

Last month when I search for the Lat's collections, all gone missing. Have a nice day my dearest niece.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger