Random Fact #3

Thursday, October 28, 2010

So I did not forget this random facts stuff. Just been a little busy. I'm going to be a graduate soooooooon. It's all so final now. More on that later.


Anywho, random fact #3.

I'm a fickle for good grammar. I realise I feel this slight hint of annoyance every time someone writes or types out something that is not grammatically correct. But it passes in a split second. I'm not saying I'm the best, but come on. It's like Grammar for Idiots 101. I make mistakes too okay, I'm not saying I don't. Then again, the 'Manglish' probably killed good English Language for our country. Go figure.

Example: You're = You are. 'Your' does not mean you are.

1 gave their two cents:

kang said...

Time passed by very fast. Uncle wish you all the best in whatever you undertake. God bless.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger