Happy.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm happy :D

Yeah, hope this feeling lasts a looooong time :D

I'm feeling so blessed.

I did quite well for my first sem. Guess the last minute reality check paid off. But I REALLY don't want to go through that period again. Means I must buck up this sem. Darn it, I haven't even cleaned out my drawers..

Now where are those textbooks... *poke poke, push, shove, brush off the dust, pull... ahha!* found them :P

Will be selling them off second hand if anyone is interested.

**********

Since this blog is so devoid of pictures, I will add a few ok? You know what, only one :) Keep you wanting more :D

This cutie here is my hairdresser's daughter. She has such pretty eyes la. BIG. And the longest eyelashes I tell you. And sooooooo adorable. Forgive my hair. Had it cut. Looks messy. I wanted a fringe. Didn't turn out :(

*************

Uni starting on Monday. Boohoo. :(

4 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

O.o congrats on ur result!! haha.
i like d fringe! how i wish i have more hair... =/

Sara said...

Thanksss :D I don't have a fringe :( I think I need to cut mine shorter. Haha. I wish I had more hair too :)

choco said...

lol, she's pretty. but i bet she's annoying.

Sara said...

Wahhahaha. She's nice to me :) She will hate you probably :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger