Losing Pendrive Syndrome. And Tagged.

Friday, July 25, 2008

1st of all, I declare that I want pendrives for my birthday. I MEAN it. With my luck and stupidity, I just might lose them again. God grant me memory power because I am so sick of my stupidity and carelessness. Thank you.

****************

Tagged by Baybeh :D

This is going to be interesting.

The Music Shuffle Meme
1. Put your iTunes/ music player/ phone on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must put down the song name no matter what.

After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to the meme themselves.
*******************
1.What would best describe your personality?
Forever- Chris Brown. (Forever what?)

2.What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Time Of my Life- David Cook ( Yup yup, I want to feel like that forever :D)

3.How do you feel today?
This Is Me- Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas ( Yup, this is me. The forgetful dumbo)

4.What is your life's purpose?
Cinderella- Steven Curtis Chapman (Awwwh. I'm Cinderella. Means I'm gonna meet my prince!)

5.What is your motto?
Teardrops On My Guitar- Taylor Swift (Sigh. This is such a depressing motto.)

6.What do your friends think of you?
Until The Time Is Through-5ive (I'll be there for you :D)

7.What do you think of your parents?
All These Lives- Daughtry (Erm. Life they gave me? But they didn't kidnap me :D)

8.What do you think about very often?
It's Only Life- Kate Voegele ( Yup. Oh soooo true)

9.What do you think of your best friend?
Our Song- Taylor Swift ( Hmmmm. We do sing a lot :D)

10.What do you think of your crush?
What About Now- Daughtry ( Hmm. No comment.)

11.What is your life story?
Homecoming- Kanye West ( I haven't really been anywhere.)

12.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Finally- Fergie (Finally, now my life doesn't seem so bad. I'll say these words when I make it big :D)

13.What do you think when you see your crush?
Warwick Avenue- Duffy ( So depressing one!)

14.What do your parents think of you?
What You Got- Akon ft. Colby O'Donis (I've got many things :D)

15.What do strangers think of you?
A.RA.SHI- Arashi (Errrr. No comment.)

16.What will they play at your funeral?
Sakura Sake- Arashi (Eh.)

17.What will you dance to at your wedding?
So Small- Carrie Underwood (Oh well. I hope I won't be this insecure by then.)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
So Close- Jon Mclaughlin ( I'm close to my books :D)

19.What do you think of your friends?
I'm Already There- Lonestar (Yes, I'm there for you guys)

20.What song do you listen to when you are sad?
Smoky Mountain Memories- David Archuleta (Well, it is a sad song :( )

21.What song do you air guitar to?
Always Be My Baby- David Cook (???)

22.What should be your signature karaoke song?
You'll Be In My Heart- Phil Collins ( Not too bad :P)

23.What is your greatest desire?
If I Never Knew You- Pocahontas OST (Hmmm.)

24.What does next year have in store for you?
I Could Not Ask For More- Edwin McCain (Wow. If it comes true, I really could not ask for more :D :D )

25.What's your outlook on life?
Hollywood's Not America- Ferras (Hmmm. Very true actually.)

26.How will you die?
Moon River- Henry Mancini (Two drifters off to see the world...)

27.Do people secretly lust after you?
Istimewa- Indigo ( Hahahha. Is that a yes? I am special after all :P)

28.The best advice you will ever get
It's Not Over- Secondhand Serenade (Not bad at all.)

29.What will I be doing for the next 3 months?
Carry You Home- James Blunt (Does this mean I'll be staying at home?Siiiiggggh :( )

30.What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz ( Hahaha. Yea, I belong to her :D)

31.What will your future mother-in-law be like?
Only Fooling Myself- Kate Voegele ( Doesn't sound good.Haha.)

32.What is the favourite song of the doctor who will help deliver your baby?
Love So Sweet- Arashi (I hope he won't be singing it.)

33.If you wrote a book, what would it be about?
Bye Bye- Mariah Carey (Sounds like a will la.)

34.What sort of world ruler would you be?
Pocket Full Of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield (Yea, I'm going to shower the world with sun and laughter!)

35.Will you ever get a dog or cat?
Who Will You Think Of First- Nicholas Teo (Errr.)

36.What would you say at your Oscar/Nobel prize acceptance speech?
One Love- Arashi (Yea, I'll be thanking all my loved ones)

37.What is your superpower?
At The Beginning- Richard Marx & Donna Lewis ( Makes no sense)

38.Why are you attracted to enigmatic brooders?
I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me- Selena (Realllly?)

************************
This is one funny Tag I tell you!

Now, I tag

1. Jie Juan
2. Adelina

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger