Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh God. Please don't punish me for enjoying my holidays too much. :(

I never knew I would feel stressed on my first week of sem.

I'm gonna go cry now.

5 gave their two cents:

SM said...

sara, that's the reality of study, "swallow" it down, i know you can do it, you are always great-in-everything girl in my heart, and ur blog entries are so amusing that i laughed till i need to go toilet, but there's nothing.....-_-" gross i know, hehe

Sara said...

Haha. Thanks :) So are you and I do hope we can meet up soon :) Its been ages since I last saw you in person la. Like the last time was SPM? Its been more than a year :(

Anonymous said...

its okay to enjoy ur holiday, dear.. holiays are supposed to be enjoyed..
it's only the first week, rite??
think positive n expect only the best, k?
im sure u'll manage, as always!!
take care
miss u btw.. ;)

choco said...

no need to study wan la. pray and shoot. God grant thy PASS.

Sara said...

Aliah: only 1st week yeah :( Thanks for the advice babe :) see u soon!

irene: i pray la :) still need to study k. if not fail lor...

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger