Oh the pain...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My thighs are blardy aching :(

After 2 months a few months of not going to the gym, I've become soooo flabby and lazy. My stamina, I think, has dropped to -1.

Yesterday, because I was to lazy to study, I decided to head to the gym in my condo. The workout actually felt good and it somehow give me the urge to start exercising again. This morning, my legs were aching already. And I STILL pushed myself to workout. Now I'm paying the price.

Its sooo painful I just want to lie in bed all day and read a good book.

But I haven't done my homework and assignments. Plus I have 3 lectures tomorrow to read up on.

I want to go OUT!

**

I want to see my babes :( I miss them already. And 2 of them have left for Australia. 4 months before they come back. Can't wait.... :( :(

Something to look forward to this Friday at least:D Adeline Heng, I'm comingggggg :)

**

Something has come over me. I suddenly have the urge to try out Latin dancing. Classes are offered at Monash this sem :) But I still don't want to be the only nutcase there stepping on everyone's feet.

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Sara can you do me a favour and take a pic this Friday? I WANNA SEE THE HENG HEHEHEHEHEHEH.

I'm coming home soon! :D

Sara said...

Haha. Ok ok :) will try to remember :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger