Tagged.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

1.What do you want the most now?
The most... Man, I need to get a list. Somewhere along the lines of getting good grades, reading my books, watching Grey's, meeting new people with the same interests,.. eating ice cream without putting on weight. Yup, somewhere along those things.

2.Who is the person you trust the most?
God and family.

3.Are you in love?
I doubt so.

4.If you have a dream come true..
People would be so much happier.

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah. Well, it is scientifically proven after all. But Malaysia has crappy rainbows. Probably due to all the pollution. Go to Mauritius for beautiful ones. Seriously.


6.What's your goal for this year?
Doing well for my first year. Neeeeeeed to buck up.

7.Do you believe in eternity?
Heaven is eternity right? So yeah :D

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
Drama. Nope. Never broken anyone's heart.

9.What feeling do you love the most?
Happiness. Loved.

10.What are the requirements for your other half?
These kind of things are really for face-to-face conversations. So if you really are interested, let me know and I'll gladly tell you. But honestly, I don't have a long list of characteristics the other half MUST have. Honestly, as long as he treats me right, I'll be happy. That being said, I do have some PREFERRED characteristics. But those are for me to know, and well, you to ask.

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
Regret.

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
I try to. It's hard when the other person doesn't put in effort but yes, I do try :D I do hope I'm doing a good job ;)


13.What do you want to do in the future?
Again, there are just tooooo many things to list down. Off the top of my head: Travel the world, learn French, be involved in a charitable organisation, score good grades, write a book :D, find a job I am happy with, etc.

14.What is the most important thing in your life?
God, family, friends in that precise order.

15. How did you feel last night?
Tired but contented.

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
God and the people closest to me.

17.When do you think the world will end ?
I have no idea. Do you?

18.The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Hopefully, I would have accomplished most of the things I have wanted to do already. Because it would be hard to do all that in one day.

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?
My baybeh. Extremely smart, sweet, friendly has a contagious laugh and a great friend :)

20.What do you want to know right now?
I want to finish reading Persuasion by Jane Austen.

Then add 4 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged!

1. Adelina
2. Chee Ping
3. Yi Qing
4. Adeline

********************

Since I have been so bored at home, I did a manicure.

I know it doesn't look as good as those professionals outside can make them look but I think they look pretty good for an amateur. Besides, I wouldn't part with my money to get my nails done. I never really cared much for my nails.

Being at home with abundant free time, I decided to do something with them lor. I've always loved the French manicure. What d'ya think?


****************

Hols are ending soon. Back to reality. See you guys back in coll.

1 gave their two cents:

Jie Juan said...

Hahha, that's a cool survey..

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger