So...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

So...

So...

Nothing much to update these days. If I gave you my daily routine, you'd be asleep in the next 10 seconds of reading.

I didn't get to play paintball during my hols. Sad. Oh well. Another time then.

Friends are leaving for Aussie soon :( Didn't have enough time to spend with them la..

My YSD scholarship interview was okay. It was only the 1st stage. Praying for the best and leaving it to Him. Its best not to expect anything and you just might get it ;) Makes it feel sweeter. Met some really nice people there and even some old friends! Small world we live in.

Sometimes when we least expect it, small things happen to brighten our day :D

That last sentence was just for me to understand :)

I have a presentation in a few hours so going to practice more now. Will update later if I feel like it and lately, there hasn't been much motivation to blog about much. I think I'm beginning to see how dull my life is at the moment.

Till then, have a great week people ;D

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger