Happy Chinese New Year!

Saturday, January 28, 2006


I've been eating one way too many of these lately. I think I average about 3 a day. Then again I do only eat like this once a year. So yeah, I'm gonna continue eating till I finish the whole basket...I'm currently attacking the 2nd basket. The 1st one didn't have a chance. Feeling soooo vitamin C enriched at the moment. :)

These are Mandarins btw.


*******************************************

I'm going to be spending CNY in KL this year. Yeah finally. It's just so tiring travelling to Penang sometimes. And I go there often. Very often. Besides when I go there all I do is eat, sleep, and watch TV. I can't even yack much as me, being a banana and therefore can't even speak my own mother tongue. I'm hopeless.

I'll be going to Malacca for a day trip to visit my mother's side of the family. Really looking forword to it as I have not been there for the longggggggest of times. Besides there'll be loads of food, food, food!!

P.S. = My friends were oh so wrong this year!Nyahahahahah....I'm not going back to Penang contrary to what they think...

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!


P.P.S = Ang pows are most welcomed....teehee~

7 gave their two cents:

germae said...

You'll be especially lucky this year. A WHOLE (freight) CONTAINER man!
If Mandarin oranges really had THAT much of Vitamin C, you'd be immune to almost ALL the viruses known to man, since, you know, you'll get a tonne's worth.

Sara said...

Yes I'm sooooooo immuned...not.Oh well.Happy CNY babe!

I heart you!

Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year!!!!!!! have lots of fun!!!!!

Sara said...

Thanks babe!

You have fun toooooo!Muaxx!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! is been a while i drop by here leh..so bz lately especially on tat evithing-due-on-friday week!! fooooffff!! wish i'm not gonna go through tat kind of week anymore!! GOSH!

Yeah,si tor be li kang!!u got a container of mandarin oranges 4om ur B-lu-be-li-Chong!! good 4 u!! i'm so glad 4 u!! wait till is Valentine Day!! u got some kind banner fly across the sky!!! WOOHHOOO!!! HE IS SO SWEET 2 U!! I guess ur weight lost thingy is WORKING ON HIM!! wait,U R HIS since frm1,so nvr mind.weight lost or gain doesn't matter!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sara said...

I COULD kill you Adeline dear. But that would be a crime.

Anonymous said...

n oh ya,i juz realise.u said ang pows r most welcome rite?? u r suppose 2 giv us if u din't know sara..heheheheheh!!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger