I'm Blogging....When I Should Be Studying..*sigh*

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm blogging....when I should really be studying. I'll regret this later.

I'm in one of those moods. Currently feeling very sleepy AND grouchy. Sue me if you will. I don't care at the moment.

Of course a few things have happened that brought me to this point of feeling low and I think if anyone talks to me right now, I just might not answer them or snap back. Thats why I'm blogging.

First of all, I came home with a mountain of homework. Then I discovered that I accidentally tore out a page from one of my books which had vital information as to what I have to do for my never ending Moral essay. So now I can't finish my essay and I have to go to school tomorrow and rush to finish it. In a way, I guess I should have written all that IMPORTANT info in a place where I was not exactly prone to tearing out. Which makes the matter more infuriating. *smacks head*

I CAN'T DO MY ADD MATHS (Or more like I can't finish it by myself).So its nothing new... I've been leaving blank pages in my book all the this time due to the fact that my puny brain can't function well enough to solve all the equations.....

Mod Maths was...torturous. I am now 100% convinced it will never be of any use to me in the future...refer to my previous post on my lil' rambling on Mod Maths.

My brain is in deep shit. I can't remeber how to do my Chemistry...Most of it anyway. And to think that I like Chemistry the most out of my three Science subjects. The horror......

********************************

I'm in a dilemma.

I've been stuffing myself non- stop with food since the holidays started. Somehow last year all the main festivals happened a few weeks from each other. Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas, etc...

Ang NOW, CNY is just around the little corner.... Another period for me to pig out on food with too much fat, carbs and cholesterol. I seriously can't afford to stuff my big fat mouth. Honestly. After stuffing myself during the Christmas period, I somehow managed to stuff myself again during New Year as well. The wonders of my stomach.

I want to eat.I really really do. But I can't start pigging out yet again. I really really can't. I know its the hols and all...that makes it even harder NOT to gorge myself in sinful yet shamelessly delicious food.

So much for psyching myself to eat more healthily la..... Although I must say that I have been doing fairly well... well, before the festive season la not pigging out every chance I got...Cereals for breakfast and all. Low-fat whole-wheat cereals. Believe it or not. Before this, I would never have touched a cereal box much less one that says 'low-fat AND whole-wheat'. I suprised myself though. It turned it to be better than I expected and I didn't have much complaints whatsoever. Then.

Anybody wanna convince me that I've been eating too much? Criticism appreciated. No offense taken. It might help psych me out anyway.

XOXO,
Sara

4 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

hey sara! as usual, i will say CHILL....hehe.. so anyway, dont stress out, dear.. u think too much.. u c, eating is not a bad thing..as long as u exercise, which i know u do exercise... dont you freak out about addmaths! school just started la, u stil have time to do well in ur tests n exams.. im sure you wont hav any problems with addmaths...u r super smart n hardworking, so dont worry too much.. you'll be just fine, honey!!!

Sara said...

Hey Aliah!

Thanks for dropping by babe!Yeah I know I shouldn't be stressing up over add maths...I can't help it!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! WAT THE HECK!! JUZ shuff all tyhe food down lah!! UGH!! u n ur diet-concious ah..IS TOTALLY DRIVING ME NUTS LAH!!

ok..this is wat i do...if i'm craving 4 fd a certain day,i'll juz do wat my stomach say n eat all i want...the nex 2 days,go diet or jogging loh..n if u go jogging,make sure u bring some1 with u,later get rape n killed =)HAIyah!!juz go 2 ur gym loh..since u pay 4 it..

n i dun know wat fuss r u making out 4om all this..=P

Sara said...

Haiyoh darling....it's not a bad thing to be HEALTH conscious la... Wanna go jogging together?

Then again, you'll probably make me eat your dust... :(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger