My Definition Of Low

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm feeling low.

I'm feeling very, very low.

I'm feeling very, very, very low.

I'm feeling lower than low.

Lower than the bottom-of-the-ocean low.

And I have no idea why.

*****************************

My friends have started studying.

Going for revision courses.

I haven't.

Now I feel lower than a bottomless pit.

Somebody shoot me.

5 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Sara. Don't feel that way. Who in the right state of mind would go for revision courses in JANUARY?! We're on the same boat, so don't worry.. you're not alone.

Sara said...

Hey Drey. Thanks for dropping by.

Ugh.You don't wanna know who goes for revision classes now.Trust me.I am not making this up.

Anonymous said...

SHOOT U?? WAH!! I LOVE TO!! but can i??!!?? ur husbandS won't come killing me rite?? =)

Sara said...

Yeah sure you can shoot me.But you'll probably have no guts.Teehee~ :P

Anonymous said...

u sure i dun hv the guts??!!?? i would love to shoot u on the head ya know..but murdering is a sin..n ur ex n current bf will come killing me oso!! =) plus,i'm a girl tat say no to war..but only got peace in mind..DUH..

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger