Twenty O Six, Here I Come!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New year.New school year.New me.Or maybe not...

Another year is over.It seems really, really, REALLY fast.In two days I'll be going back to school.Aih...form 5.Another crucial year.Just to add to my stress o-meter.Before I know it, SPM will be right in front of my eyes.

I just can't believe that this year will probably be my last year in this school.Unless I somehow or raher plan to do from 6 la..Which will probably not happen anyway.Whatever.As I was saying, I can even still remember my first day in secondary school.Then suddenly.....its my last.How time flies.Pretty soon it'll be colleges and hopefully,(keeping my fingers crossed) universities.

SPM year.One I have been dreading.Guess I can't escape it.Another year of lugging around heavy revision books.Hehe.I can't 'wait'...

Somebody asked me about new year resolutions recently.Come to think of it, I can't exactly remember a new year's resolution I bothered to make AND follow.I just forget about it after a while.Sad.My resolution this year?... Hmmmm...Hopefully to excel in my oh-so-important SPM.And just being a nice person.

I feel very lazy to yack at the moment.Probably because I'm not feeling too well.Anyway, beforeI go...

Have A Joyous and Wonderful New Year!!!

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger