My Little Theory That Has Yet To Be Proven.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Up till now, I've had three people come up to me and said that I look like a form 2. *gives a BIG smile* And to think these 3 comments a.k.a. compliments ( yeah I'm treating them as compliments) came in almost the same time as each other.* gives a BIGGER smile*

That may not be much to you but for someone who has spent most of her waking life being told she looks like a college student when she is in fact 2 years younger, that number is pretty big.

Yeah, thats me. Ugh how I hate being told I look older that my actual age. No offense but honestly, I juat wanna look my age. Whatever that means. When I tell people that I'm actually so and so, their eyes get all big and round and they go "Really?!?...Wow you look older than that!"..it sucks. I dont wanna grow old that fast...

Then there are the times when I get mistaken for a sales girl. You won't believe how many times I get that. Especially at shopping malls. Then again I haven't had anyone come up to me and asked me to find this pair of shoes in saiz 6 for them recently....Must be the " You look like a form 2 thing..its working ". Heh.

So here' my little theory..No offense whatsoever but the people that came up to me and said that I looked younger for once were actually quite mature looking themselves. So I'm thinking that it works in a way that people who look older than they really are, lets say 3 years older, have a way at looking at other people and thinking they are younger than their given age. Yes, even those who look older than their age e.g.= me. It got me thinking and I was trying to remember those who thought I looked older than my age and I've come to realise that those people actually looked younger than their age. Thats a compliment btw to those of you.

I hope you guys understood what I just said. Or wrote. :)

************************************************

I'm going to go to my aunt's house to eat now. Ah life is sweet when you get to eat and actually have a reason for putting on weight. In my case, its our never-ending festivals...

4 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

u look form2 meh??SOMEHTING IS SO WRONG WITH THEIR EYES LAH!!! =)4 me,u actually LOOK like a 17years old JAPANESE GIRL!!! MUAHAHAHA!! not chinese,not malay,but JAPANESE!! hiope u remember y i call u japnese girl!! hehe..

sI-TOR-be-li-kang n B-LU-BE-LI-CHONG!!!

germae said...

Hahaha........
Maybe it's the extra hours you put into the gym that has made you look more youthful. Which you actually ARE by the way, for me, always.

Adeline, you look more Japanese than me and sara put together, no?

Sara said...

Thanks guys for the uh, compliments....Hahah..You guys are soo sweettt...save for the last remark from Adeline...

P.S.= Yeah I have been told I look like a Jap and a Korean and even a Malay!..I soooo do not agree.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! u madi it 2 sara's blog..thought u can nvr leave a comment in her page..i'm so glad..
nwy,r u trying 2 say i look like a japanese?UGH!! watever!!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger