I've Been Tagged!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wow!!...I've been tagged by my dearest Ai Leen. So here goes......


The rules/procedures are as follows:The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Proceed at your own risk..

1. I tend to drift off a lot. I'm sorry if you're talking to me and I suddenly look like I'm staring into oblivion...

2. I like it when my mum lets me eat the fried rice that gets stuck to the ladle after she finishes cooking...Hehe..Yeah the slightly burnt part..

3. I have a weird earring fetish..I can't help but buy a pair or three almost everytime I go shopping...Teehee~

4. I like things neat and tidy. I'm not neat and tidy however. Ugh. Hypocrite.

5. My face turns way too pink when I get all flushed up..It's pretty damn obvious...

And now I tag...

Germae
Audrey
Wern Ching
Krystyn
Aaron

4 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

huh?? i un get it lah..wat u mean u been tagged?? n u tagged someone?? explain explain..

yeah...yeah..i know u get flush EASILY..WAHAHA!! base on wat happened today in clas!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! hello..si-tor-ber-ry...hehee..wonder wat do we call andrea??

Sara said...

You know like when we play catching when we were younger than we say "Tag, you're it!!"...
Something like that la...Its just sort of a chain thingy la...That is if the people I tag read this..:)

P.S.: I meant flushed in the sense that after jogging or something la....NOT blushing..AND I wasn't blushing today!

chowkueyteow said...

I'll pretend I didn't see my name...

What name?

Anonymous said...

dear me...-_-"...anyways, Happy Chinese New Year!! and have a nice whole week of hols!! ~~ Lol.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger