YED

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm super tired. Even though I'm dead tired, I'll update my blog. With pics :) See, I'm nice. But not too nice la.
And I feel bad bout the thing I spoiled okay? I really am sorry. I didn't mean it. Well none of my classmates read my blog anyway so it wouldn't mean anything if I say it here.
A BIG thanks to all my friends who took time to come to the YED. Namely Charlene, Kerry, Drey, Mae, Wei Jie, Xin Fang, Nash, Cheeps, Wern Ching. Oh Heng, thanks for that little promo and coming to my stall to teman me thing. *hugs* See, how those guys insult me :( And of course my family and cousins!! Thanks. It really meant a lot.

Anyway. PICTURES. Or whatever we managed to snap. Which is VERY few. Cause I was a busy, busy girl. We only had time to take pictures after the whole thing ended.



The few of us who remained for the results to be announced.

Our chocolate fountain.

Emo-ing is for girls. Guys, well, they learn from us :) But the guys in my class rule this section.

See, SMILE. It ain't that hard.
** Sorry for the lack of pics. I have to get more from my classmate :) Will update if I have the time.

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

*screams* OIH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH!!!! he looks so cute in every single picture!!! hehehehehehhehehe!!!! take more pcis on him although u r not in it k?!!? hehehehehe.

And btw, u r welcome.

Anonymous said...

That girl *points to the one above* has GOT to get a grip. Heheh.

Janus995 said...

I wanted to get something from your stall but there was not much time left before break ends and class starts. Sigh. 1 hour of break is not enough!!

Sara said...

Ade: I got a few more pics of him. Soooo poser la.

Drey: Well, you should know her by now :)Tell me the date of your carnival or whatever you call it. sorry I didn't tell you i wasn't going to gym. i didn't have credit
:(

Cheeps: Hahaha. Its ok lar. Hope you had fun anyway.

Anonymous said...

EH drey! got grip lar!! ish.

OH kang kang. send me some pictures of him lar!! hehehehehehehe. for those pic u r not planing to put up one lar. haha. i'm making a photo album in my comp just for him! hahaha.

Sara said...

yeah yeah.will send the pics in msn.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger