Random Musings.

Monday, June 04, 2007

You know what?

I suddenly wished I had a place to brood. My own place that, well, is off limits to everyone unless you are invited. To brood with me of course. Yeah, that would be nice. If I'm angry and you can't find me, I'd probably be at my brooding place :) Not like I'm that way all the time. But sometimes, yeah. When I'm happy and want some time to enjoy it, to bask in my own happiness without you to rain down on it, I'll go there too. So maybe its not a brooding place. I'll rephrase that. Its just technically my place.

Not a big place. Preferably small, with a space for a maximum of 4 people or less (well, it is my place) . Preferably dark as well but can still maintain its visibility. Preferably with a shade. In case it rains.

Maybe some place above my condo? I've always wondered if I can go there. Never actually ventured up there. You can stop laughing now. I know la my drawing skills suck big time.

Okay. Maybe I've been watching one too many episodes of OTH and The OC. But I want a place like what Mischa/Marissa has when she was in the previous seasons of OC. That guardhouse she always runs too? Yeah, that's the kind of place I want. Its like, her place ya know. And Hilarie/Peyton from OTH? She has that little place under some bridge. Maybe its not too obvious in previous seasons but in season 4, she does go there.

OTH and OC are so alike. I can go on and on about their similarities. I just wonder sometimes why is it that its always the main blonde girl character in the shows that are always so disturbed. The brunette girls have their fair share but its always the blondes who dominate that boys/stalkers category. Blah. TV. Whatever. Drama like that is best watched anyway. Entertainment mah. Who wants THAT kind of life? For high school/college students, they sure don't study much. Why go to college at all then? Then again, we wouldn't wanna watch young, hot hunks and babes studying right?

I think I digress too much. Alright. Back to assignments :(

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

OH YAY!!! ME TOO ME TOO!! I WISH I HV THOSE PLACE TOOO!!! HAHA. and i thought i'm like so crazy!! YES!! i am finding partner in evithing adi!!! hehehe.

mary-jane said...

a place under a bridge? i dont get it. i like her room, with all the drawings ..

Sara said...

Ade: Hahahahah. Well you're not crazy :)

Shalene: Erm no offense, but do I know you? I have some trouble viewing your page. Well I can't realy remember whether it was in season 3/4 that Brooke found Peyton under the bridge after they had the fight that almost severed their friendship. And they went on chatting about how they or Peyton, I can't remember, used to go there all the time when they were younger. Sorry I can't provide more details. My brains a mush :(

Anonymous said...

hey...nice drawing gurl....hope someday u can find that place...im jus wondering....why ur pic like at the top got like water leaking thingy wan??

mary-jane said...

no you dont know me. i like OTH so your post caught my attention, haha. but still i cant recall about that bridge .. nice you know you anyways

Sara said...

Daph: Water? Its the swimming pool la dear

Shalene: I like OTH too. Haha. I can't really remember which season it was in:) but it wasn't a big part. I think max 2 episodes. Nice meeting you too. Thanks for dropping by :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger