Happy?

Monday, June 18, 2007

I shall update due to the constant requests of my fans :)

I had my hair cut. Its shorter now.

*

I spent a whole hour figuring out what the heck the accounts question was about. Then I called a friend and she said we just had to ignore the part I was fretting about. Oh my gooooooooshhhh. Somebody kill me. I liked you, accounts. I really did. Back when you weren't so complicated.

"Why you have to go and make things so complicated?"

*

You don't know how conceited you are sometimes. I remember something a girl said when asked what do girls look for in the opposite sex. Her response, priceless.

Girl X: Confidence, NOT arrogance.
*Sara claps loudly*
Amen to that.

There's a fine line between the two.
Confidence:
1. Freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities
2. A state of confident hopefulness that events will be favourable
Arrogance:
1. Overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors

Look, I love confidence in a guy. Not being hypocritical okay. I know I am not the most confident person in the world either. But I try. And underneath all my self doubt is a pride and confidence even you can't put out.
So please. A little humility never hurt anyone. Confidence is attractive but yours is verging, if not already on, arrogance. Arrogance btw, is a huge turn off. When you began to sound like you know everything, how wrong the whole bloody world is when really, you are the one the world laughs at behind your back and you are just ignorant to it, dictate what I should do when I'm clearly doing my best for your part, God help me, it gets my blood boiling. And it really is starting to hit the boiling point.

The infuriating thing is, you don't know how much you get on my nerves sometimes. When I sometimes let out how I really feel about your ever growing ego or even when I shut up and don't reply, you say I am mean. I don't answer sometimes because I don't want to say something to bruise your ego. Which honestly needs a kick. Please lar. I am SO not mean. Ask anyone who knows me well enough. Which reminds me, you don't know me remotely well.

I've had enough.

*

On a happier note... Milo Ventimiglia is STILL hot!! *swoons* * faints*
His latest portrayal as Fergie's love interest in her latest video makes me hate her for the whole 5 minutes and 4 seconds of the video :)
Its so unfair that she gets to spend time with him while I spend time with textbooks :(
For the last time, Milo Ventimiglia is not the maker of the milo drink okay.
Reminds me. I had a cup of Milo the drink today because that's as close as I'll ever get to the real thing :( :(

4 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

wooh, sara, who are you talking about? you sound like you wan to kick his ass. but anyway, i definitely agree with you, and the girl, confidence not arrogance. and while reading this, it makes me boil too and reminded me of sumbd and the arrogance he/she has is way to over. grrrr. XD =)

Janus995 said...

So true! Confidence > Arrogance.

While you can dream of meeting the "hot" Milo, you can get yourself a cup of hot Milo every morning to remind yourself how hot he is. ;)

Love, Cheeps.

Anonymous said...

u cut ur hair?? really?? looks the same. haha.

Sara said...

Ade: Yes. I cut my hair.

Cheeps: Milo is way hotter than a cup of milo la. Teehee. I like your confidence cheeps just so you know. :)

WC: Hehe. Nobody worth ranting more about.Arrogance. Blaarrggh.

Thanks for dropping by guys. I was kinda sad nobody wanted to comment on my post :(
BUT as blur as I am, I think I've reached a new level:( I forgot that I turned on the comment moderation. So I almost didn't see your new comments :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger