And another..

Friday, June 22, 2007

Its a never ending tag world I tell you...

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
...business because she buys and then sells goods. In...
Blaarrggh. Accounts.

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Er. Okay. And the point is? To get me to do some exercise.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Half of an episode of My Wife And Kids.

Without looking, guess what time it is.
8. 20 p.m.

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8.22 p.m.

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The spinning fan.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
10 minutes ago. Went out for dinner.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Checking Friendster.

What are you wearing?
Baggy shirt and shorts.

Did you dream last night?
I doubt so.

When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago.

What are on the walls you are in?
A cross, lamps and a cute bear decor.

Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmm. Not really. I sometimes see weirdly dressed people in college if that counts.

What do you think of this quiz?
Its a way to run away from assignments.

What is the last film you saw?
Shrek 3. Again.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I want to travel the world! Buy clothes, shoes, bags, earrings! Superficial, I know. But its honest. But I WILL donate a few millions to charitable organisations.

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I am interested in Greek mythology. And I want to write a book.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eradicate poverty.

George Bush:
Needs to get a kick in the arse.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hahahahahahahahah. Okay okay. Sorry, but I sometimes think of names to call my children if I get any girls. Lets see. Right now, it would be Hayley.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Hayden. Or maybe Jayden.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. Yes. Yes.

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
" Your name is written in the book of life."

Tag 5 4 people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
Swee Wei
Shaun
Nash
Audrey

Sorry. The rest don't come by my blog often.

3 gave their two cents:

Jie Juan said...

Really great blog you got here. And long time no see. Its been a while. lol

Sara said...

Hey JJ! Its been a looooong time. Thanks for dropping by :D

Janus995 said...

:o Greek mythology...Nice...

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger