Yet another tag.

Monday, June 11, 2007

2nd post for the day. Not like it contains much substance or anything deep and meaningful or profound. Whatever.

I've been tagged again. Since I got a good shelling for not finishing my last tag, I'll make it a point to complete this. Just in case I get another one in the future and I can avoid finishing that. Only of its boring.

Here goes..

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Sara Kang
Birth Date : 21.02.1989
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black with fading highlights
Right or left : righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Friend says I'm half ang moh cause I can't speak no Mandarin. But I'm still a pure chinese. Unless there WAS some mat salleh blood along the line. But I doubt so. Can't blame a girl for wondering.
My Fears : cockroaches and any insect with more than 4 legs.
My weaknesses : Chocs. Orea McFlurry.
My Perfect Pizza : Spicy

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Am I late?
My bedtime : 11-12
My most missed memory: High school.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Neither. I like water.
Single or group dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike.
Tea or Nestea :Either one suits me.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Capp.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : No
Curse : At times.
Take a shower : Of course.
Have a crush : Yup yup.
Think you've been in love : No.
Go to school : College. Although I did get a comment during the weekend that I looked like I was still schooling. Made me oh so happy that I look younger for once.
Want to get married : In the future, yeah. I love looking at bridal gowns :) Plus, I think I have too many cousins who are getting married.
Believe in yourself : Most of the time.
Think you're a health freak : At times. But sometimes I just act like that to irritate friends :)

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yup.
Gone to the mall : Yes.
Been on stage : Yeahhh.
Eaten sushi : Yum yum.
Dyed your hair : Highlighted.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : No.
Changed who you were to fit in : Once. It was only for a short period. I learned a lot from there. I learned what not to do.

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : I honestly don't know. I just want to finish this semester in one piece first.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..
Best eye colour : Brown or Blue.
Best hair colour : Brunette or blonde.
Short hair or long hair : Short hair.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Doing this tag.
Hour ago : Accounts. I abandoned it for this.
1 day ago : At the rally.
1 month ago : College life.
Year ago : Studying for SPM.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Anything that makes me feel happy.
I feel : Tired and irritable.
I hate : Many things.
I hide : Things I don't want you to know.
I miss: The simple times.
I need : Motivation and some nice words.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Fine. I taggggg...
Mae
Wern Ching
Audrey
Sook Jing
Shaun

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Haha! i got this feeling in my heart that sara wouldnt tag me aledi! not cuz she forgot bout adeline hving a blog. but cuz she knows adeline wouldnt do it! hahahahaha.

Sara said...

Dear, the only reason I didn't tag you was because Wei Jie already did. And you BETTER do it :)
Love ya.

Janus995 said...

LOL @ ade. Nice one Sara.

Love, Cheeps.

Anonymous said...

sigh. yeah. i realise that after i went to her blog. chew. yeah,i did it. sigh. sigh sigh. cheeps is mean.laugh at me! :(

Sara said...

Thanks cheeps :) I tagged you originally.But BB said not to tag you cause you were busy with exams :(

~ShauN~ said...

... nice. and its oreo not orea :D

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger