Update. Not.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I wanted to update. I felt the need to update mainly because I just can't stare at all those assignments anymore. My cerebrum is susceptible to work overload which might lead to brain damage. Heh.
And it doesn't help when friends say they have finished 99% of their work which I should have finished by now too. Oh boy. But I ain't got no computer skills lar. Save me. I should get Peter Petrelli to save me. Stop saving the world already lar. I am worth much more :)

Gosh, life sucks at times. But, I will look at the bright side although it looks kind of dim now :(

I am sleep deprived. It tells when the guys ask you if you are not getting enough sleep.

There was something I wanted to rant about. But I forgot what it was.
Sorry people.
I am sparing your eyesight by not ranting about the gazillion assignments I have due.
You see, I love all you people that read my blog :)

And I'm going to Penang tomorrow for the weekend. Perfect timing :(

I know this post is pretty pointless. But I felt the need to say something. Even if it lacks substance.

8 gave their two cents:

Janus995 said...

I love you too :)

Love, Cheeps.

Sara said...

Thanks Cheeps :)

mary-jane said...

Penang would be the perfect place to spend your weekend, because its my hometown! ahaha .. ENJOY!

Sara said...

I go to Penang a few times a year :) Food is oh so gooooood. But not so good for the waistline:(

germae said...

I love you, I love you!
Penang, AGAIN?
And if I could part with my computer skills for you, I would, but then, there's none to begin with : (
Have fun, and don't worry about the waistline; you don't see many fat people walking around in Penang do you? Must be all that walking.:P

Wern Ching said...

good though, at least u get to go sumwhere, look at me, stuck here at home getting sick. so, ENJOY! eheh, actually, i cant wait to get back to college. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh,i'm definitely not the fren tat finish 99% of his/her asignment u were talking about! :(

You ar.when i dont drop by ur page for a few days, then u update. if i do,u only update the cbox! :S

Yeah,y u alwiz go penang again ar?at least got change of scenery mar.hehe. u can bring ur laptop to do wut. tats wat laptop is for right? :)

Is ok if u get fatter abit.cuz u will still look slim. and got gym mar. Yes,i cant stand looking at assignment too. sigh. I'm staring 24-7 at comp screen. no nd to pee or play anymore! :(

HHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! the guys asked u tat?!?! HAHAHAH!!! MUST BE CHARLES! SINCE HE ALWIZ DONT MAKE PPL FEEL GOOD ONE! :(

Sara said...

Mae: Love you too!!
Haha. Well, you know me :) Penang is like my must go place every year. End of this year going again.
I think I put on a few kg already. sighhhh.

WC: Well, you can always ajak me out sometime :) Then again, I wouldn't be much fun to hang around with if all I yack about are assignments. teeheee..

Ade: I think this is one of your longest comments yet!
The friend I am talking about who finish 99% is from your class lar. Pretty sure you know who it is already. SAVE ME!!..
I am not slim lar. I think you haven't seen me lately. Plus, I can't fit into half my clothes.
Go pee and shit lar. Stop staring at the comp. Make me stressed out. Erm, strangely it wasn't charles la. But all the guys bully me anyway so it doesnt really matter anyway who it is :(

Thanks for sropping by guys :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger