Rants

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Why does it take so long for an episode of One Tree Hill to download?? Why, why, WHY!?
GGRRR. I NEED it.

Cycle 8 of America's Next Top Model!!! WHEN is it coming out?? *EDITED: Coming out on Channel V on July 16*
I REALLY wanna watch it. Don't torture me :( Channel V is so darn slow. They already chose the winner in the US la!

Paris Hilton is getting paid a million bucks to sell her story of how she spent her time in PRISON! What is wrong with the world today?? Stupidity is spreading I tell you. Now going to jail is supposed to be a good thing. I hate her.
Next thing you know, every celebrity with a dying career is going to commit crimes to get into jail and then sell their story. Easy peasy money. Blah!
I think I should go to jail too. Spend 23 days only what. Then when I come out, I can yack about the terrible food, the ugly clothes they make you wear, the hard beds, the small cell, boring walls AND get paid a million bucks too.

10 gave their two cents:

Jie Juan said...

Thats one of the reasons why I don't like the term 'publicity' nowadays...people use it in wrong terms. I prefer promoting if I wanna make it work for myself in the music industry. But not publicity...lol. Great points you got there from your post...

-- ŋ∂śħ -- said...

wow...brillian plan to get easy million buck !!!

Janus995 said...

Jail is nothing. She should experience poverty. And I mean real poverty. Then maybe I'll buy the whatever story about her experience in poverty.

Love, Cheeps.

Sara said...

JJ: musician yet to be discovered :) do you guys play gigs?

Nash: yup yup :) then you can open your hotel or restaurant with that money :)

Cheeps: Poverty?! She probably hasn't heard of it. To her povert is having less than a few thousands in her wallet.

Thanks for dropping by guys:)

germae said...

I wonder what happens if she murdered someone. Multi-billionaire biatch?

Anonymous said...

darn. evione said wat i want to say lar. y u guys come online so early one? :(

Sara said...

Mae: Yeah. Probably. She can use all that cash as tissue. Filthy rich.

Heng: No la. You are always the first to comment mah. now other people got chance also :)

Thanks for dropping by :)

Jie Juan said...

After SPM maybe. We hardly started anything. But I contribute lyrics to my band from behind since we hardly see each other and didn't compose anything yet except for my caprice solos... Sad right?

Jie Juan said...

www.myspace.com/themeltmethod

Support your local music scene. lol

Sara said...

Will do:)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger