I'm wiser now.

Monday, June 25, 2007

"The stupid neither forgive nor forget;
the naïve forgive and forget;
the wise forgive but do not forget."
-Thomas Szasz

Which category do you belong to?

I used to live on the saying 'forgive and forget'.
But life is hard and sometimes, not very pretty.
Forgiving someone for wrong doing you doesn't mean forgetting that they have hurt you once.
You learn from there.
Lessons learned should never be forgotten
Ever.
Now I forgive but do not forget.
See, once I'm bitten, I don't turn shy.
I learn what not to do and in turn, become smarter.
Once bitten, I'm twice smart.
I'm growing wiser.

3 gave their two cents:

-- ŋ∂śħ -- said...

bye bye sara..im shooting off to penang in less the 12 hours...so no more seeing me asking about the milo guy...from now on...milo gonna be my fav drink...hehe..

Sara said...

*sobs*
Bye Nash!! Take care ya. Keep in touch or I will smack you :) I'll visit your blog for updates on your life!!

Sara said...

Btw, Milo is still HOT!! Teehee :P

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger