Another hate.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hah. Contradicting my last post yet again. Whatever. Blogging calms me.

More and more pro wrestlers are dropping dead. I know I sound heartless when I say it that way. But I am NOT, okay. Its not that I have a personal grudge against them. Its sad in a way but I somehow lack sympathy for them. If anything, I pity their families.

I hate the sport. If its even a sport. 'Pro wrestling'. God knows how much I hate it. I feel its just a waste of precious brain capacity. I am thankful that my brother doesn't watch anymore WWE, WWF, WWA-Z crap now. Gone are the days when I had to endure an hour or two of torture when I was forced to watch freakishly bulked up men supposedly beating the shyte out of each other when brothers hog the telly. My eyes were rolling so much that I was pretty sure they were about to fall out of their sockets lar. My mouth went dry everytime I watched an episode. Not because I was into it. God forbid. It was because I wasted all my saliva telling my brother it was all fake. The punches and kicks and whatever it is they were doing were just SO fake. And the fans. They scream and shout like it was actually real. Every time I was forced to watch an episode of WWE/WWF and seeing the fans screaming made me wanna go up to those people in the audience, shake the living daylights out of them, add in a slap or three and yell in their faces "It's all FAKE, idiot!!!! Stop yelling like some moron!! You look stupid and it isn't very becoming."

Glad I got that out of my system. I hope I didn't offend anyone. It's not like I don't like you if you enjoy watching 'pro wrestling'. That's why you and I are different. I just really dislike the sport. Those men are not hot. What's the point of watching then? I don't even want to think about the women wrestlers.

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

OH yeah! tat guy! yeah,i read the news. i dont pity him and his families also.

tell ur bro tat he did a good job for stop watching it! :)

Sara said...

Heheheh. Yes, THANK GOD!

Albert said...

well his name is chris benoit(pronounced ben-wah) i agree that its rubbish but u cant say you dont have sympathy for the family......
oh well

Sara said...

I have sympathy for his family. Too bad he was so screwed up that he did the cruelest thing to them. Nothing is worst than taking a life.

Jie Juan said...

HAHAHAHA! Thats so true, I remembered the last time I watch wrestling till I found out it was all act and fake. I quit watching. I mean, earn a lot of money to get beaten up badly. And thats so sad. Though I think mosh pits are more humorous than wrestling for now :)

Sara said...

Fake is an understatement. If all those punches and kicks were real, they wouldn't have lasted more than an hour in the rink. Stupid. Gladyou stopped watching too :P

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger