Today not yesterday

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whether it's the culture we live in or the fact that I am to ignorant for my own good, it doesn't make much of a difference.

I didn't know 'shit' was actually a vulgarity in the English language until recently. Dumb.

I do say 'shit' when I curse at times. I just didn't know it was promoted to a swear word. Cause I tought shit just meant defecating lor. Whatever. It sounds better when I say " I need to shit! " or I'm shitting! " then saying " I'm defecating!! ", right?


*


My face feels like sandpaper. Or dried up parchment. UGHHHH. I hate it when I get allergic to good food.
I almost lost my phone today. Thank god I found it before I left the cinema. Stupid me. I knew it would fall out if I left it there.


*


Waited a whole blardy hour to get into the haunted house today at the carnival. For a mere 5 minutes of screaming and laughing. Tell me again why I did it, pleease!!. See, I'm a chicken and I'm not ashamed of that. I laughed most of the time though. Hilarious because I was looking at my friends. Then one 'ghost' touched my shoulder and I moved away and hurt my neck. I hate it when they touch me.
To be tortured voluntarily, I suffered physical injury :(
But I had a good time. Met some old friends and it felt great to know I haven't been forgotten :D
Didn't feel up to camwhoring though cause of my blotchy face :( :( :(

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

kang!wat liar!u laughing at your reaction?!?!?! we are laughing at ur reaction lar. i heard u screaming! :) we should really hv squat there and laughed lar! dang!

Sara said...

Hahha.i was laughing at you guys la. after i scream i laugh la :D cause we all so confused dunno which way to go then i was the last to go in. ish

Janus995 said...

That haunted house boring laaaaaa.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger