Ridiculous..

Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter 5 bookmarks are selling for an outrageous price of RM 15.90 a piece at MPH. They marked up the price to such a ridiculous figure that I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw it. And gave a huge, LOUD exclamation on the price. I think the cashier lady doesn't like me now....

When the first movie came out, the bookmarks were only selling for RM 3!! I bought those but I really wouldn't part with my 16 bucks for A bookmark.

I love bookmarks :( But at that exorbitant price...ROAR.

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! dang! i so know what u feel like man! i think wherever i go the lady hates me lar. heheh.

Janus995 said...

Price discrimination is sad.

Christine said...

yeap! agree.. 16 bucks for a bookmark is just totally ridiculous..

This is to gain profit from those crazy Harry Potter fans out there who is willing to pay for that price just to get hold of a bookmark.. Zzz

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger