Bored and tagged. Please don't kill me.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Since I have NOTHING to say at the mo..

I've never been happier to do a tag. Even if it is boring. At least it fills up space. I see people with spears coming at me because I haven't been updating.

1. What was the last thing you did that you pleased your parents?
Oh dear. I'm such a bane. I erm...told them my plans to do well in college?

2. Do you keep long nails?
No. And I've got my reasons.

3. What makes you start blogging?
No idea. I was young and clueless.

4. Blog hopping is good or bad?
Fun

5. How long you take to bath?
Depends. Roughly 15 to 30 minutes

6. Whose blog you viewed before doing this tag?
Yoke Aun's blog

7. What motivates you to go out for the outdoors the most?
Movies. I miss all my friends.

8. How long is your average SMS length?
I don't keep count.

9. What you use your email for?
Receive mails. To type the occasional email if its urgent.

10. What is your favourite snack?
Chocs and ice cream. Love has a new meaning.

11. What movie that you think that is worth for your money this year?
I'll get back to you on this one. The year hasn't ended.

12. What would you look for when you wake up early in the morning?
My scrunchie.

And I really don't feel like tagging anyone.

Off to the charity carnival at Taylors tomorrow. Join me won't ya? We camwhore. I miss camwhoring la. Although my face looks like a round tomato now...I can edit :)

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger