Don't judge me. Its my choice. Deal with it.

Friday, July 20, 2007

My Perfect Lover Boyfriend. Sorry, I ain't looking for a lover right now.

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Right.

1. Confidence.
Right. Ya'll know how much I love confidence. It shows you don't let anyone stand in your way and not let anyone dictate the way you should live. Its about being confident being the best you can be. Don't confuse confidence with arrogance ya.There's a fine line between them so watch it.
Confidence is sooo attractive.

2. Treats me the same in front of his mates.
Look, I don't mean you slap me on the back and give me the standard guy handshake when you meet me. Or do those shoulder to shoulder greetings okay. I mean don't treat me as ONE of your mates but just treat me the same when we are with your mates like if we were alone. Like you aren't ashamed of me :)

3. Humour.
I love, love, LOVE a humourous guy. A guy who knows how to poke fun at himself every now and then and knows how to see the brighter side of life. I may be serious at times, maybe a lil too serious, so I want someone who can make me laugh at times like that :D

4. Honesty.
Enough said. Who likes a lying jerk?

5. A guy who isn't too clingy.
Yeah, I would love to spend time with you. But please. Not every minute of everyday. Take time to hang with your mates ( as long as you don't lie to me!). I want time to hang with my babes too. To gossip and go shopping. A guy who would love to go shopping with me would be a bonus.

6. Not too vain.
Ever seen guys who are too vain? Ugh. It's such a turn off. I mean, I want you to care about your appearance but not to the extent of looking into mirrors every time you pass one. Or if you are too picky choosing your clothes, I suggest you stop it. Leave the dressing and make up to the girls okay.

7. Ambitious.
I love a guy who has a goal in life. I don't mean what you plan to be in 20 years. At least know what you want to study and not take time for granted. Cause the world ain't gonna stop spinning for you. Stop bumming and get off your lazy ass to make something of yourself. Prove it that you have what it takes to be someone successful in life and that all your talk isn't cheap. But watch it. Don't be over ambitious. Cause if you are, you just might lose out on everything you have achieved so far.

8. Friendly and sociable.
Yeah. Smile. Talk. I don't mean be the most outgoing person you can be cause even I'm not miss outgoing. Just be friendly to people. Dare to mingle and make new friends. Enjoy getting to know new people and such. Oh. And be nice to my friends. I don't care who you are. Once you start bitching bout my friends, you don't really deserve much respect.

The end. No, I am not going to tag anyone. Cause I'm lazy and you can't make me.

*

To end this post...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!

I loooooooooooooooooooooooove you babe!! A million hugs and kisses.

You are all grown up now you hot chick. Too bad I'm straight too or else I would totally fall for you :)
Those were the days when you hated people calling you by your first name, when you only allowed close friends to call you Audrey, when 90% of the girl population in our school liked the same guy to the times when we went to school to play badminton cum guy scouting and when we used IK period to scout for guys at the basketball court. Remember? ;)

Anyway. Its been a while since I last had a good conversation with you. But heck, you'll be one babe I'll cherish forever. Muax muax :)


6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Thaaaaaank you! And thanks again for the surprise today. Sooo sweet. Kiss kiss. Loveeeeeeeeee you tons!

Janus995 said...

Nice nice.

Happy birthday Audrey!

Sara said...

No probs babe.

And thanks Cheeps :) Now you go scout for the perfect guy for me kay? :)

Christine said...

heyhey.. woo.. sara geh prefect lover scouting has juz began! =P

Penny C said...

hunnie, I'm stealing this survey thingamajig! hahah! it seems pretty fun! :D

Muah

Sara said...

Aun: Do call me if you find the perfect guy for me :)

Penny: Babe, feel free :)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger