I feel it in my bones. The fear...

Monday, July 09, 2007

BCP presentation is tomorrow. *shivers*
I knew I shouldn't have looked at my friend's presentation. My stress level is hitting an all high.
As much as I feel that this BCP presentation is a bane (yeah, so I suck at this), I just can't wait for it to be over, sit through the next group's presentation and come home and bury my head in revision work.

English listening test is on Wed. God, save me.

Finals are next week. God, save me.

Practical exam is at the end of the month. God, PLEASE save me.

*

Do you believe in horoscopes?
I don't. Its fun to read it but I forget it the minute I turn the page. Today I was feeling uber bored and decided to check out my horoscope on friendster. The first time I've checked it since, well, friendster started giving fake horoscopes I guess.

Here's what it said..

Pisces
You have quite a soft spot for art -- in all its forms -- today. Explore new music.
Rigggghhhht. I like art. Too bad I can't draw to save my life. Doodling on lecture notes doesn't count. Hmm. What other forms? As in dancing and singing? Heck, I like to see those ALL the time. Not just today. Explore new music. Yeah, I explored music for my powerpoint presentation. That was fun.

*

Currently addicted to this Malay song by Samsons- Kenangan Terindah.
I don't care what you say, its a good song.

7 gave their two cents:

Wei Jie said...

god:I am here sara.for your salvation,repeat 'bb is awesome' ten times a day.it is the only way.

p/s omg dun kill me.

Sara said...

I can't kill you la...I feed on your sarcasm :)

Wern Ching said...

i get shivers all the time during presentations. lol. don't worry, you'll be fine, believe in yourself. =) all the best!

what practical exam is dat??

Janus995 said...

Lol the god sarcasm from BB is getting addictive.

Hey that's a nice song. I like it too.

Love, Cheeps.

Sara said...

wc:Oh. Aih. Piano practical exam. Dont ask what grade :( its sad...thanks for the wishes :P

cheeps: yeah the song isnt half bad eh? bb must be so proud la..

Wern Ching said...

piano ah, ok, piano makes me sad too. =( im having my theory exam on august, arghh, headache...=(

Sara said...

hahahha. but u my dear are so musically inclined lar.. good luck!!!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger