Finally.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I missed blogging.

Anyway. Finals are finally over and I can breathe easy again. And get sufficient sleep.

Can't say I am very satisfied with my results for English. I spent hours, poured sweat and blood into the assignment and she gave my group low marks. Grrr. *smack smack* ROAR... To make things more infuriating, people who didn't contribute to the assignment got marks for the work I did for them. Oh I am not going to be that nice again next semester. Somehow, it was only after I got the marks that I started to get angry at them for not doing their share of the work. Stupid me. Nevermind, I'm smarter now.

Malaysian Studies. This will probably be the last time I rant about it. The final paper sucked big time. I crammed all night and the tips she gave didn't help. it helped for one or two questions but that's about it. Oh how I loathe MS. Anyway, its over. I will pass. But the kiasu part in me would wanna get the highest possible grade.. I'll settle for a pass.

Moral next semester :( :( :( What are the chances that the higher education minister will abolish the paper? Maybe he'll get a knock on the head and realise that it wouldn't help to have the subject taught in college. I don't need the extra workload. Moral didn't help in secondary school and it wouldn't help now. Knock some sense into him PLEASE. Somebody. ANYONE. Or maybe I'll give him a knock on the head myself.

Final paper for Accounts was okay. Man, it felt so good when the figures balanced.
Econs and Business Computing was fairly okay as well. As long as I didn't make any careless mistakes...

Now all I have to do is wait for the results to come out. *shivers*

Btw, I have hols now :) Call me out for movies!!!

*

I would have blogged about this sooner but I had finals.

I watched The King and I Musical on Saturday!
I felt bad ditching my friends after saying I would go to the rally with them. But I really wanted to go for the musical!! I bugged my dad for days and he managed to get the tickets for me. Did I mention they were FREE tickets? That's why I couldn't let them go to waste The only downside was that I had to forgo the rally. The tickets weren't great seats. Heh. Grand Circle seats aren't very grand la. Misleading words. Anyway, the seats were okay. I couldn't see the faces of the actors clearly, but no complains whatsoever. The music alone satisfied my soul enough.

Go watch it!! Its good. Real good. I am such a sucker for musicals. I love, love, LOVE them :D

Okay, to be fair, there were one or 2 boring parts la. Parts where they didn't sing were boring. But the overall performance was fab. I give it a 8.75 out of 10.

The King and I musical is currently being staged at Istana Budaya. Student price is only RM 100. The musical revolves around the real life adventures of English widow Anna Leonowens when she became a governess for the children of King Mongkut of Siam in the 1860s. The script is based on the book `Anna and The King of Siam' by Margaret Landon.
The actors and actresses can sing. They sing real good. I was in awe. Add in a dash of romance, funny moments, cute kids and well, I'm hooked. Told you I was a sucker.

Sorry I don't have pics to post. Cameras were strictly forbidden in the theater and well, I didn't have much time to break the rules and snap a pic or two. It didn't help that there were security personnel nearby. They told us not to eat SWEETS in the theater. They were only SWEETS LA. I ate them anyway.

The pictures I took outside the theater looked horrible so I wouldn't wanna share them with you. No offense.

*

Just remembered I still have Cheeps tag to do. Next post ya. I still need to come up with good stuff that won't bore you guys to death.

*

Now that the semester is over, I think I won't have much things to rant about. Nobody to get on my nerves la and make me mad :(
The last time someone got on my nerves was the cleaner in TBS. Ugh. Enough said.

2 gave their two cents:

Janus995 said...

Enjoy ze' holidays!

Wern Ching said...

wah, bestnya got hols =) enjoy it. i have to tell u dat Moral studies sucks, it's totally boring, and i see no use whatsoever of studying it. lol. and anyway, u wud be lucky since u wont have my teacher, lol. =P

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger