BCP and missing you guys

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I can't believe I am actually complying to what Cheeps said. But then again, this isn't about him.

You BETTER give me another spot on your list, Cheeps. And it better not be lower than 3rd ya hear?? Maybe you can create another group and only I will monopolise that group :) What d'ya say?? I can feel you nodding your head!!

Anyway, BCP is giving me one bloody headache. I am solely going to blame my failing eyesight on it when I go to optometrist and she/ he says my power has rocketed.
Does anyone know how to get free sounds/ multimedia effects i.e. powerpoint sounds off the net? Help out a computer illiterate here lar. I will belanja you lunch if you come look for me :)

I suddenly miss a whole bunch of people. If I haven't spoken to you in 2 weeks, you're on my list. College life minus the shyte workload is fun. It would be better if I got to see you guys every other day :)

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

insert there loh dear. where else? anything call me la dear. i practically remember the whole step to insert sounds! :S

Sara said...

i want free sounds that can download lar. not those from ppt

Wern Ching said...

search google, ahah, u probably done dat anyway, =) lol.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger