Blah.

Friday, May 25, 2007

XXX : There's no more space in the comp's C drive.
Sara : Yeah. But actually some of the space is wasted cause we never defrag the comp.
XXX : What's defrag?
Sara : *Gives a look* You don't know what is defrag?
XXX : No. Duh.
Sara : * Internally really proud of herself for FINALLY knowing a thing or three about the computer*
Sara : Fragmentation occurs when a file in your computer is broken up into pieces and is stored in different places on the computer's disk :)
XXX : Really?
Sara : YUP.
XXX : So what do we do?
Sara : You defrag the comp la. The computer will know what to do.
XXX : I see.

Ever had a time when you had zero knowledge for a certain subject and you had to work your ass off to catch up with times and finally you can actually pass on a little knowledge to people who usually know more bout the subject than you?
Feels darn good I tell you.

I am soooo irritated at Malaysian Studies at the moment. I could... do something really bad. I haven't decided yet.
WHY do we have so many assignments??? Other courses don't have so many!
She gives us soooo many. Some even at the last minute. And they make you fall asleep. Literally.
Go for community service. Fine, I will do that. Its fun. Write a journal with all those questions you gave that practically sound the same about the comm service? I can die. Don't get me started on the others.

I got locked out of class the other day with some classmates. For the sole reason I thought that the notes I had printed out were insufficient as it was extremely short. So I ran to the computer lab before class started to print out the next lecture. Which she didn't use. Hell, I've gone for all her lectures man! This one time I wasn't on time and she just locked the door on us. I wasn't even planning on skipping the lecture. Plus, I usually sit in front. I don't make noise but I won't be paying attention to her. The main thing is that I don't make noise okay. I do my own work. Its amazing what your little sketches can amount too when you are bored out of your skull. She's boring anyway. And temperamental. I honestly feel as if I am wasting my life away every time I attend those 3 hours of MS. Btw, she let us in after half an hour. We just loitered outside the whole time. I wouldn't even have gone in IF I hadn't left my econs book in the class. See, I was early for her class. I dumped my books there.

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

OH GOSH sara! i feel like kicking your ass! i totally the subject called BCp exists and u reminded me! ish! i screwed tat paper up too.

Nwy, dont be so proud lar. bet cha dont even know u hv to defrag ur comp last time. heh. but dont worry. i alwiz do joyce one. haha.

Oh Yeah! u got lock out! i remember!!! bwahahahahaha. At that moment, i find you so poor thing but now, i find it hilarious! hahahahahahah!!! hahahahahahaha!!! ops, sorry.

Sara said...

Yeah la! Thats why I said I have to work my ass off to get it mah. I memang said I didn't know a thing about the subject what.
Yeah she locked me out. GGGRRRRRR.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger