Sparks fly high and other news.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The title says it all I suppose.

I won't deny it. I've always been a Jordin supporter. Contrary to many others, I never liked Blake. But you have your opinion and I have mine. I won't say I hate Blake because I don't. I feel that he is genuinely, a nice guy. He's unique, I'll give him credit for that. But vocally, nah.

Jordin has done consistently well for the past few weeks. So yes, aside from Melinda, I feel that Jordin deserves the crown. The only problem I had with Melinda was her name. Doolittle. Reminds me of that other famous character with the same name. Pretty sure you know who it is. If you don't, then whoa! You have worse general knowledge than me!

I enjoyed Blake's performance during Bon Jovi week. Now, THAT performance was hot. But as I've said before, I never really liked him. I'm gonna miss those weekly disagreeing with my classmate about Blake. Haha. But even he has to admit he flopped on the last song in the finale. But then again, the song wasn't his type of genre. So yeah, I'll agree that it wasn't fair on that account. But I still want Jordin to win! Oh, and I love the dress she wore for that last song! Pretty pretty :) The song wasn't too bad. It was tons better than Katharine McPhee's "My Destiny" last year at least. Apart from one or two corny parts in the lyrics, it was okay. I like it.

We'll see tomorrow. But I really hope she wins.

*edited* SHE WONNNN!!! Congrats Jordin.

*

I love, love, love, LOVE Milo Ventimiglia( Peter Petrelli in Heroes). Can you say "HOT"! But, he's dating Alexis Bledel. I just found out. Ugh. Foolish enough to think that he might still be single and waiting for me :P. I liked Alexis in Sisterhood but now.... I wanna strangle her. Keep your hands off my man! Yeah, I can count the number of people who used that phrase/line in msn after Good Charlotte came to Malaysia. I don't know why I found it sooo funny.

Gosh. HOT. HOT. HOT.

*

I don't want it to be a big shock later. But I got another scholarship. Nothings confirmed. I'm not exactly sure what the scholarship offers. I'll let you know if I do decide to take it okay? But I would hate to leave Taylors. Even worse if I had to leave my family and friends. Okay, I'm not gonna think about it since its not even confirmed yet.

6 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

i wan jordin to win too!! jordin threw blake in the dustbin today man...ahahaha XD

Sara said...

Haha. YES! Another Jordin supporter. *hugs*

Janus995 said...

Aww, I liked Blake...

Milo Ventimiglia's sexy man. Instantly attracted when I saw him in the first episode of Heroes.

And yes, I'm bisexual.

Love, Cheeps.

Sara said...

Haha. Thanks for coming out of the closet Cheeps :) You have GREAT taste. Milo Ventimiglia's sooo hot.

Anonymous said...

Whoever Milo is, Blake's hot too, dont you think? :)

And where are you gooooooooooing??!!!! :(:(:(

Sara said...

Haha. I never thought blake was hot :( But I know you do :) Haha. BUT I prefer his hairstyle now la. Black suits him better.
Oh. I dunno yet if I'm taking the scholarship. IF I do, I won't be studying in Selangor :( :( But will update you :)
Thanks for dropping by.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger