Do It Quickly.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Kill me.
Kill me now.
You would be doing me a favour.
My brain cells are dying anyway, one by one, by reading all these boring history and constantly being reminded of unfinished assignments.
I love ranting. Thats what I do.
So here goes.
MS is giving me a blardy headache. I think I won't be sleeping tonight.

10 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

think only ar?!!? definitely not sleeping!!! wat bout my YED!?!!!??! oh gosh. sara. i feel like crying!!! =( =( =( so depressed...evione went kuku!! =( =(

Anonymous said...

i use to think bein in college shud be fun becos of all the feedom u get...but now...i dun think i wanna be in college...u ppl keep complaining bout the work....so stress....ur now even worse than wen in SPM....

Anonymous said...

haha!! it is!!! if got no hw right daphne,college IS SUPER DUPER INCREDIBLE FUN!! but when got hw and all the assignment's deadline all on the same week or next week right, tats not fun lar.

Sara said...

Haha. Yes I agree with Adeline. College is fun when you aren't bombarded by asignments everyday. Seriously, aside from assignments, I like college life. Namely because got no more BM. Or MORAL.Well, will have moral later on but at,least won't have to memorise those stupid nilai again

Anonymous said...

lol...okay....but u hav history to learn rite or something like dat?

Sara said...

YEAH :( :( Does it help that its in english?...NAH.

Anonymous said...

haha. they are just translating our BM stuff into english only wut. haha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...its bout malaysia rite....hahah....take ur time studyin la..now im on holiday....hehehe....

Penny C said...

Hmmm chill le! you can do it!

Sara said...

BLARGHHHH :)
Thanks for dropping by guys :)
Sorry for the lack of sybstance in posts.

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger