Why?

Friday, May 04, 2007

Sara: God, why wasn't I born musically inclined? That way, I would actually have more interest in the piano and not worry about failing my practical exam that is looming oh so close :(
God: Because you are Sara. I made you to love books more. Much, much more.
Sara: But I love music too :(
God: What do you call your singing in the shower then?
Sara: Oh. But nobody hears me sing in the shower.
God: You are just undiscovered. Anyway, we'll continue this discussion later. Go study for your accounts and BCP test. Its tomorrow, you know. And don't forget your English speech. And the English presentation. And the two Malaysian Studies assignments you haven't touched. Not to mention the econs lecture you missed.
Sara: Yes. I remember. *Sigh*

7 gave their two cents:

Wern Ching said...

you got so many things to do ah...aiyo, i got maths test tml, and i don't understand a thing that my m3 teacher teaches...blah..

Wern Ching said...

ohya, kambatek!!~~~

Sara said...

Yeah :( But some will be over tmr :) Good luck to you too!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!!! sara u r so creative!! and oh,thanks for reminding me i got so many things to do =( wat happen to YED?? y iszit not eat?

Sara said...

Haha. Yeah forget YED. Sighhhhh. What you mean eat???

Anonymous said...

oopppsss. sorrry. i mean IN not eat. gosh.sorry cuz i was thinking got lots of eating. evione is doing food. heh. so terput eat inside

Sara said...

Heng, I'm still very blur. I don't get the eat thing :(

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger