Happy happy.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Josh Groban is coming to Malaysia!!!!
In October. Okay, maybe its just a little too early to get excited about it. But tickets come out in July! Start saving money okay? I'm betting its not gonna be cheap.
I know.
I'm a sucker for a great voice.
I missed Il Divo's concert (Those tickets were so darn expensive!!) so I'm as sure as heaven won't miss this.
I hope he really comes to Malaysia. I can just cry if another mishap were to happen like in the MU case. I'm no football fan. I watch a match like once in 3 blue moons. But for the record, I do feel sorry for you people who were so ecstatic bout MU coming to Malaysia.

3 gave their two cents:

Janus995 said...

OMG Josh Groban? OMG!!!

Too bad MU was a let down. Haih.

Anyway, I'm so going to this concert. Hopefully can go with my parents then I don't need to pay for the tickets. :P They love him too.

I love Josh Groban man. Totally.

Love, Cheeps.

Anonymous said...

Huh? I thought they're still deciding? Nothing bout the MU match is final yet whaaaaat. RIGHT?!

Sara said...

Cheeps: Haha. Did I LURVEEEE Josh Groban? :)

Drey: Oh. My bro said cancelled. Then my aunt also said so. I don't really read all the stuff bout sports la, you know me. BUT. For YOUR sake I REALLLLYYYYYY hope they come :) Cause I know you so wanna meet Ronaldo :P

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger