It Doesn't End Here.

Friday, May 11, 2007

It never really hit me that my friends would never always be by my side, guiding me in their own way through life's journey. Much has changed since I left high school. Nevertheless, I'm happy for them. They are heading for bigger things in life. Don't forget me ya. I won't forget you, I promise. It won't end here, our friendship.


Aliah. We were not childhood friends. Can't deny that. Heck, I don't think we even talked to each other in primary school and for the first three years in secondary school I don't think we talked much either. But hey, things changed. For the better. Getting to know you has definitely been one of the joys in my life. I'll miss our movie dates when you leave. I'm really happy that you got your scholarship though. In the meantime, I hope you get to do your foundation in Taylors :) You deserve it. Once again, congrats. Remember me when you become a famous engineer dear.


Mae. You too. We never uttered two words to each other in primary school. I don't even know if you knew who I was back then. I knew you of course. The smartest kid in school is never anonymous. The first 3 years in secondary school wasn't any different. But OH. Come form 4 and things definitely changed. You've become so much more than a friend. The girl with the big laugh has grown up :) But you aren't leaving yet hor? Heh. This was just meant to be a congratulating post. So... congrats!! I know how much you wanted that scholarship. The pressure must be off now. See, I told you to check the results :D


Ai Lyn and Jasmine. Life's short. But hey, God made it that our paths would cross even if it was for a few months. College life was made more fun with you guys as classmates. Sadly, one by one, you guys left. I remember how Ai Lyn was the first person to talk to me on the first day of college. Awkward as I felt, I didn't feel awkward around her. Sweet Jasmine. She's been so patient in helping me with my accounts. Thanks girl. Now the two of you have left me. But hey, I couldn't be more happy for you guys. Besides, I still have the rest of the girls to keep me company. I got no complaints. And as much as I hate to admit it, the guys are actually quite entertaining. Remember our promise, Jasmine, about the angmohs :) Oh, before I get carried away, congrats on your scholarships. I know how badly you guys wanted them.

Another friend, Soo Hean has left for another scholarship as well. Sorry I don't have a picture to post up. He is always the one reminding me that I have left my bottle at places,be it at lecture theater, tutorial classes or even at places where we have our breaks. What am I gonna do without you reminding me now? :( And I'm gonna miss you because now, I won't get free notes anymore :( :( Haha! Joking okay. Congrats on your scholarship as well. Remember to bring back Hyun Bin for me :) Or the very least get me a signed autograph.

3 gave their two cents:

germae said...

Sara, I loooooooooooooove you loads. DOn't forget the memories.
thnks fr th mmrs

Sara said...

Hehe. I LOVEEEE you to baybeh :)

jasmine said...

miss u loads, sara

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger