FOCUS!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Geeez!
I can't blardy focus on my revising! And I think I screwed up for accounts today :(
I need to come online to do some revision.
But hey, there ARE better things to read (I've expired all my books) than a computer's operating system. Or process writing for English. So here I am, blogging. After I promised myself not to do so until mid terms were over. At the same time, I find every excuse to blog hop. I have such interesting friends. I'm not being sarcastic :)
BB6 was down yesterday. I had the urge to log in yesterday to revise. Now BB6 is back on and the drive to study has vanished. I neeeeed motivation people!
Bah! Fine. Those darn notes are screaming my name.
This isn't exactly a great post but I just feel like ranting for the mo again.

5 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

OH GOSH SARA!!! wwat did u do!??!? ur words are sssssssssssssssssooooooooooo HUGE! =( your readers are NOT that blind u know! but probably i should consider to put such BIG FONT for YOU lar. =) =)

and yes kang, wat our freakin computer process internally got nothing to do with us! is not like we r in computing course u know!! UGH. i find process writing so hard! =( stupid passive form. =(

Sara said...

Heng, I didn't do anything to them also :(
Yes. No more IT for me after this sem :) I like Mr. Lim. Just not too keen on the sub. I am soooo comp illitetrate.

PS: Anyone else thinks my words are too BIG? I honestly didn't do anything to them :(

Anonymous said...

oh u didnt?!?! but now ok adi lerr. just now it was like ur this post is all BIG font. then the "it doesnt end here" that post, some big some small. haha. weird weird.

YES, no more. but is business statistic next sem. cant wait! =) tooooo bad is not Mr.Lim teaching us! =(

Sara said...

Maybe its just YOU, Heng. :P

Anonymous said...

ish ish. is not me! VEGETABLE! is your blog!!!! haha. oklar. is both ur blog and my comp fault k!??! =)

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger