Another Step Closer...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Yessss!! I'm another step closer to actually getting my 'P' license!Weeeee...

Went for the Undang lecture today with Drey and Adeline.I was surprised actually by how full the class was.It was so full that we didn't even get to sit next to each other but luckily they split up the group and therefore I got to sit closer to my friends la.Haih.......

The lecture was not bad actually.I thought it would be very boring and that I would fall asleep the second I got the chance though.Guess that didn't happen.The lecturer was quite entertaining if not loud la.Yeah,he was extremely loud, shouting like half the time, in a good way though.I was actually thankful that we didn't get those lackadaisical teachers.Now THAT would have been a bore.*ZzzZzzzZz* Hehe. The worst part was when I got called up to do this "quarreling" scene with him.Man, was he intimidating. In my head I was like "Shit, shit , shit why did he have to call ME?!?"... Then when I was standing right in front of the whole class I was thinking "Don't get tongue tied, don't get tougue tied"...Just my luck I guess...AND thankfully I survived.No harm done.

The next step....Undang test!! Wish me luck!!

2 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

good luck!! aiya, y do u wanna take the test so early?? chill la! hehe..

Sara said...

Thanks babe!

haiya..my birthday early mahh..Can drive earlier lo...weeee

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger