Wishful Thinking

Friday, December 02, 2005

Just a few things I was thinking about...

I wish I was not so lazy.
I wish I would not procrastinate.
I wish I were more photogenic.
I wish I was better at Biology.
I wish I was better at Chemistry.
I wish I was better at Physics.
I wish I was better at Add Maths.
I wish I can remember everything in my History book which will be virtually impossible.
I wish I had more self confidence.
I wish I wasn't so self-centered at times.
I wish I were more fit.
I wish I could sleep all day.
I wish I was not so indicisive.
I wish I was more sure of what I want to be in the future.
I wish I wasn't so self-critical.
I wish I had another hobby other than sleeping and reading.
I wish I was more computer literate.
I wish I can driveeee.
I wish I wasn't so absent-minded.
I wish I was more graceful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2: You are not an accident.

God planned for us to be bron this way.He was the one who prescribed every single detail of your body.He was the one who chose your race, your parents and where you were born.So, it is not by accident that you were born this way.He planned it all for HIS puepose.

A meaningful poem by Russell Kelfer:
You are who you are for a reason.
You're part of an intricate plan.
You're a precious and unique design,
Called God's special woman or man.
You look likeyou look for a reason.
Our God made no mistake.
He knit you together within the womb,
You're just what he wanted to make.
The parents you had were the ones he chose,
And no matter how you feel,
They were custom-designed with God's plan in mind,
And they bear the Master's seal.
No,that trauma you faced was not easy.
And God wept that it hurt you so;
But it was allowed to shape your heart
So that into his likeness you'd grow.
You are who you are for a reason,
You've been formed ny the Master's rod.
You are who you are, beloved,
Because there is a God!


(from the book)
DAY TWO
THINKING ABOUT MY PURPOSE

Point to Ponder: I am not an accident.

Verse to remember: "I am your Creator.You were in my care even before you were born." Isiah 44:2

3 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://hpegdmoz.com/kojy/uyqp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ukjqfjul.com/lede/qrtg.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://hpegdmoz.com/kojy/uyqp.html | http://yrhdekih.com/mzjx/uwkb.html

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger