When I Get Bored...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I went for my Undang exam today with Audrey and Adeline.You should have seen us before the test.Just a bundle of nerves.Well, me actually la.The other two were kinda cool.Oh well.By the way, we passed!!Woohooo!! :)

I've been doing some thinking recently.Just to avoid doing more studying, I'll pretend to read while thinking about things that have been happening in my form 4 year.Hehe.It's actually quite easy when the book you are reading is immensely boring, try the Undang question book, and your mind just can't help but wander to another place.It works for me ;)

I was thinking to a time when I actually thought exams were fun.Seriously. I guess back then it was easy-peasy lo.NOW it's a whole different story.I guess it comes with the whole concept of growing up.Sad sad sad.
***********
Just a few things I would hear regularly from my friends during exam season :

"Sara, chill!"

"Relax la Sara!"

"Sara, stop studying!"

"Ugh! Stop studying already!"

"Don't so tense!"

And...the most recent one...

"You crazy ah?!?"

Hmmmm........So I admit I do get tense over the most trivial of things.I guess its just in my nature.=D
******
Oh and before I forget...

Have A Blessed Christmas Everyone!!

4 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

"Sara, stop studying!"

"Ugh! Stop studying already!"

"Don't so tense!"

And...the most recent one...

"You crazy ah?!?"
*********************************
sincce YOU ALREADY BECAME A ROBOT..
u'll hearing those line EVEN MORE OFTEN!!! dun wanna hear..dun b a robot!! =)

Sara said...

Hey!That is during EXAM season...Plus, i am not a robot!Ugh!

Anonymous said...

YES U ARE!!!!
U MACHINE!!

Anonymous said...

"sara, chill", i know who always say that!! hehehe
congrats!!! u passed!!! woohoo!!
btw, i always get so tense too!!...

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger