Feeling Blessed

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas. I always loved that word. I guess it bings with it lots of love, joy, happiness, presents, delicious food, sales!and fun.

Looking back now ( Yeah , NOW I look back), I see that I really have taken for granted lots of things.Every year we'll have a wonderful Christmas dinner in my aunt's house...Seriously, its gooodddd..Lots of meaty stuff especially.We're talking about 2 types of ham, lamb, 3 types of sausages, 2 turkeys / goose, the oh-so- healthy salad with plenty of dressing, wine ( Not like I drink)..More than enough for the whole family to stomach I guess. Save some for Boxing Day :).

After dinner will be presents time and catching up on all sorts of news about each others lives.And do I stop and think about how good I have it?No.

So I REALLY have nothing to complain about. So what if I didn't receive a present that I like?It's the thought that counts right?Not to mention the fact that I actually GOT something.

When I read the newspaper like a day or two before Christmas, it makes me really sad that some people don't even have enough food to enjoy Christmas properly.Don't even talk about presents la.I was reading this article the other day in The Malay Mail about this lady who only longs for people to donate school clothes for her two primary school going children as she can't aford it.It's sad really.

So yes, I'm feeling oh-so-blessed at the moment.
*******
Went to Mid Valley yesterday with a friend.Feet were aching by the end of the day.But it was worth it. The decor there was simply to die for.(I actually wanted to write this post yesterday.BUT. My picture uploading thing wasn't working.Hence the thing of writing it today) ;)


I really love the white christmas-y look in Mid Valley.

0 gave their two cents:

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger