'Tis The Season To Be Caroling

Monday, December 19, 2005

Today was the last day of our 3 day annual christmas caroling.I am so gonna miss it.Another year to wait for the next caroling.I'll be patient.Hehe.

We went to a nursing home today for our last caroling.It was called Phyllis Nursing Home.The people there were all so friendly and nice to us.The first two days of caroling saw us going from one house to the other, singing carols and stuffing our mouth with all sorts of food, tidbits, cordial, junk, getting presents, money and soooo much more.Yup gaining weight again.So much for losing it.*sigh*....But for all my complains, I really did enjoy our caroling this year although it did seem a little dreary at the beginning when the turn out was so little.Hehe.We came, we sang, we conquered, we ate and we loved every minute of it!!


Me and Ann.Miss you so much girl.

My darlings.Uh, the girls only.Hehe.Thats Evan with "santa".

Somehow I really like this decor thing.Took this picture from one of the houses I was caroling in.It has this really cool fiber optic effect.I loveeeee it.


My fellow carollers.Muaxx~

From left: Shaun, Evan, Adeline and Nat.

Don't we look simply angelic?

Celebrated a birthday or two.Happy 21st Shalom!

Our ever hardworking guitarist.


Santa's lovely santarinas.

Mae and me.

Amanda and me.Tom Felton fans forever!*winks*

Me and Addie.Love ya!

Me and Mae.Yet again.

Group pic.Lalalalala lalalala~

Winner of the angelic picture award.*coughs*...prassan.Hehe.Joking.Hey, the light behind does give some effect.

2 gave their two cents:

germae said...

I SOOOOO do not regret joining carolling this year. Hopefully I'll get to stand next to those two jokers again. Maybe then got some 'ooommph' to it!

Happy Christmas!

Sara said...

Yeah I didn't either.Hopefully next year you jokers will learn to sing more.Hahahah.I knew you guys were finding it hard to sing together.

Merry Christmas..And a happy, new year!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger