HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's my brother's birthday today so my family and relatives had a little party for him last night.Just a few pictures I managed to snap and actually had the mood to post. : D
My bro and cousins.Yeah, I can't believe I'm actually related to them.Hehe.Love you guys loads though =)
Life lessons.From my cousin's point of view.

Happy Birthday bro!! You're a year older!!

p.s =I'm STILL older than you.Hehhehehe...

4 gave their two cents:

germae said...

Hey Sara! Back from the hols liao.
BTW, who's the other guy cousin in the couch potato photo? : P
See u soon

Sara said...

Oh its andre la......but i think his name is spelt andrea..don't ask why...you met him b4 wut...
how was ur hols?

germae said...

Are you serious? That would make a big difference(gender-wise) when people read his name. I met him from the backseat before, so.... Can't see his face. Hehe.
My holidays are fine. A post's is coming up on it! Muahahahaa... How's carolling? Sorry, my browser doesn't support your page's coding, hence the unviewable chatspace. : P. Tata~

Sara said...

No prob...Yeah its him and yes i don't know why his parents spelt his name that way...heheh....still wondering

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger