There She Goes Again.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Woke up rather early this morning. Not intentionally if you must know but because I had too for my tennis lesson which just had to be at 8 a.m. every Wednesday and Friday. You would think some people would love to sleep in on holidays, no?..Not my coach apparently. I can't wait till the tennis courts in my normal club gets done so that I can go back to going for tennis lessons on Sunday evenings.At least then I wouldn't be half asleep although I also usually have to drag my feet to the courts on Sundays as well.Hehe.Thats me.Being a total pig.*oink oink*

Well tennis lasted only an hour today, normally it would last for two long, long, longggg hours.That was because no one else showed up except for me and my cousin today.Yeah,they were smart.Not like us.Aih they sacrifices I make.

I slept more than usual today.Not exactly proud of it but if you gotta sleep you gotta sleep right?Oh well.I love sleeping.Sue me if you will...Came back from tennis,took an extremely satisfying bath and had a short nap.For half an hour only la...Then I had lunch, watched some TV, read a bit and proceeded to my soft bed again.Mind you, this would not have happened if I had gotten enough sleep the night before but alas, tennis was calling me. Grudgingly, I woke up at 2.30 to get ready to go for my caroling practice.Not like I didn't wanna go, hey it was a chance to mingle with my friends, but because I just felt so sleepy I just didn't wanna get out of my nice, soft bed.

Caroling.A word I was looking forward to all year.Sadly, the turn out this year was pretty disappointing.Where's the christmas spirit guys?...Not there I suppose.At least there were some new people this year if not few.Oh well, we'll do our best this year eventhough we have so little people and our singing isn't exactly up to par.We'll be impeccably dressed however, I hope, so don't you snigger at our singing when we come to your houses!To the carolers : United we stand, devided we fall. Corny, I know but hey, it suits us.Heheh.

Came back form caroling practice approximately 2 gours later and went online to check some stuff.Then it was time for....dinner!Food here I come!=D

I planned to continue my studying for my Undang exam after dinner but somehow, being the procrastinator that I am, I started watching TV with my bro and sis.I kept saying to myself, "9 o'clock please go and study".had my mind set on it.Then......my dad came home and bought some new DVD's lo.Haih.I just couldn't help but watch them even though I had already watched them before.Hence, I didn't study.At all.There goes another worthless planning that I should not have bothered to set at all, knowing myself.I'll regret this one day.Sheesh.After two and half hours later of watching Harry Potter again, here I am writing this. I thank you for your time in reading this even though you could have done much more interesting things then listen to me ramble on about my boring life. =P

6 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

chill sara!! im preety much like that too, u noe..n most of us r like that..but its a good thing u planned!! not many ppl plan their day! im sure later u'll do exactly according to ur plan! keep on planning!!

*woke up at 8 am?? that's not early u noe.. i wake up at 6.45am every day !! imagine that!!

Sara said...

You love asking me to chill huh Aliah?hahah....Why oh why would you wake up so early everyday on school holidays?I wake up at 8 and I still think its early la.Heheh

Thanks for dropping by btw.

Anonymous said...

tennis tennis tennis..
gym gym gym..
exercise exercise exersice..
adeline kill sara da nex time i c her..

Sara said...

Hey hey!You don't have to kill me la...I HAVE to kill you first in case you forgot.

Anonymous said...

THAT is DIFFERENT..
as someone said,hope ur exercise thing WON"T TURN into a robot!!
haih..thought i'll only meet a crazy workout fren when i'm WAY WAY WAY older..but i guess not..things r not excatly wat i think..WHAT THE HECK!! =(

Sara said...

Excuse me!I am so not a crazy workout fan.Its sort of an obligation la dearie.Btw, who said I would turn into a robot?I STILL have time to go movies with you guys what!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger