Handbags Galore..

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm in a handbaggy mood.I don't know why.Been constantly looking for handbags lately.Hehe.Just looking la.It's not like I actually have the 'ka-ching' to go shopping anyway.*Sigh*.. Oh well.Munchies and TV never fails to dampen my mood, unless I'm in a seriously depressed mood which I'm not feeling at the moment.

Anyway I've been looking and I found some just too adorable to pass up on.My favs...












The Guess Nile Top Zip Handbag













The Guess Velvet Rose Banana Handbag. Colour: Rose. Click here to view the other colours.















Monica Faux Fur Guess Shoulder Handbag. Colour: Black.



















Roxy Handbag.Colour :Rouge.
















Roxy Fab Black. Click here to view the one in pink.
















Roxy Mine Handbag in Dune.Go here to see the one in Coffee.















I loveee this Roxy Ya'll design in Spruce Green.To view the other colours, go here.

So there.My own little yacking on handbags that I want. Anyone with spare cash?

P.S. = It's still Christmas....TWELVE days of christmas...Lovely ;)

4 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

aayyyerrr..how come i ONLY like 1 bag in there??da Fab Black one..other look so..err..bad..

Sara said...

excuse me.Its MY fav...not yours la...you know your taste la..heheh

Anonymous said...

UGH..how come it sound like a insult lah..i know i can't afford expensive things like u lah..RICH KID!! =P

Sara said...

Aiyoh please la...I never meant it as an insult...I just meant it as my favourites la....You are wayyyy to sensitive...Eh those bags are not VERY expensive...Mengada la always say I so rich...Look at yourself la

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger