Of Weird Thinkings and Failed Resolutions

Sunday, December 04, 2005

OK.This little thought was scaring me.Seriously.

I was having lunch with my family just the other day when I looked over at my brother.He was drinking some drink,I forgot what, using a straw.Suddenly I started thinking that it wasn't because my brother was sucking the drink that was making it go up the straw, but because when he sucks the straw, its actually air that he is sucking.Therefore, the pressure in the straw is less than the atmospheric pressure because the amount of air is getting less and less. So, it was not the fact that my brother was sucking the drink that made it go up the straw.It was in fact the atmospheric pressure that was acting downwards on the surface of the drink that was making the drink go up the straw.It took me a second later to realise I was thiking about pressure.Oh gosh. When I was having lunch.Not to mention the fact that I haven't touched my Physics books in like ages.

By the way, since I am so lazy, as you already know, I don't think I'll continue posting those daily Purpose Driven Life qoutings.Yup, yet another failed resolution.This one didn't even last three days!!!....Someone save me..

p.s.=I hope I got the concept of that Physics thing right...=)

7 gave their two cents:

Anonymous said...

i hv no idea whateva u r talking bout!!but i think is something like tat.do u really miss studying so much?!?oh my gosh!!UGH!!!SARA U SUX =P

Anonymous said...

u r not lazy k!! u got the concept.. its sumthin like dat.. dont tell me u havnt start studying!! come on, its u we're talkin bout.. evry1 noes sara is the most hardworking person!! another failed resolution?? make a new 1 la.. this time, better dont screw up!! happy studying!! u'll do just fine!..

germae said...

Tell ME about studying. I just realised that I haven't done much of anything at all...Okay, enough about me, well, you got the concept right! It took your own flesh and blood to drink out from a straw to reailse what Chapter 3 in Physics this year was about huh?
Think of how a vacuum cleaner works now. SAME concept. Just this time with more ...electronics involved.

Sara said...

Hey guys!Thanks for dropping by...

Aliah:Yes, I haven't started studying...I know you already started la..Don't rub it in...I feel bad enough as it is..Yes,it seems another failed resolution here...Save meee....

Adeline:I sooooo have not been studying too much.Haven't even started la unlike Aliah...

Germae:Yes I know that pressure is in chapter 3.just don't know if I got the concept right....I don't really think of how a vacuum cleaner works..=D

Love ya guys loads!See you next time for movies k?Byeee

Anonymous said...

u people stop encouraging her 2 study lah!!!UGH!!!

Anonymous said...

who said ive started?? i nvr said anythin bout me studying...nothing at all.. u dont simply assume,ah!chill, many ppl havnt start a single thing! like i said, u'll b just fine..

Sara said...

Adeline:Don't worry la dear.NOBODY has been encouraing me.

Aliah:But you have!!you said so that time what...You already started Physics la...The only time I picked up my physics book was when I was sorting out my booksss!!

 
Musings Of My Kind - by Templates para novo blogger